BA Convention, a journey that started in 2013 with the aim to transform the business analysis eco system in India has come a long way. Being the exclusive and most recognised platform in the APAC region in the space of business analysis, BA Convention has been able to bring together all the stakeholders i.e. government bodies, corporate, academia, analysts, policy makers & students under one roof that is helping the continuous and consistent growth of the BA community in India. Unremitting efforts towards connecting the community has helped us in achieving the following milestones:
- SSC NASSCOM witnessed the impact being created by BA Convention. They felt the need and urgency of transforming the BA eco-system and decided to pen down the contract with IIBA for professional skilled development in the space of business analysis in India.
- Being the only initiative in the field of business analysis in APAC region, BA Convention was well appreciated at the government level also. Ministry of communications and IT, felt the need of such transformation and supported 2016 edition of BA Convention
- To bridge the corporate-academia gap, BA Convention was live web transmitted to 25,000+ students, 1000+ faculties in 100+ universities/B-schools
- Every edition of BA Convention brings 650+ practitioner, from ~100 companies, under one roof for mind boggling discussion and community growth
- Extensive marketing and promotion helps convention to reached out to more than one million practitioners globally
To continue this transformation effort and to create a mass impact, BA Convention announces webinar series. Theme of the series is “Frictionless Customer Experience”. The idea is to bring the community together for continuous growth and learning that helps them catch up with latest industry trends.